Opening My Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» How Can Language Cause Magical Changes?
Our Mission EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 am by martyb

» Our Mission
Our Mission EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 pm by martyb

» How To Get The Most Out Of This Particular Forum
Our Mission EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am by martyb

» What Are MIND-LINES?
Our Mission EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am by martyb

Is Dreaming Allowed?
If your world doesn't allow you to dream, move to one where you can. - Billy Idol.
Be The Ambassador
"More understand China, then more people will have interest in China and more people will come to China to visit us because I am a tourist ambassador." -Jackie Chan
Language Has Power
"Sticks and stones can break our bones but words can break our hearts. And they can also heal and inspire our spirits." - O'Connor, J.

Our Mission

Go down

Our Mission Empty Our Mission

Post by martyb Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 pm

At Opening My Mind (OMM) we are blissfully dedicated to opening instant access to the "brand new day." Providing tools & opportunities that bring minds from the darkness into light, by disolving the box of what is now known as "full human potential."

Helping all humankind to access at will the Golden Moments of "Epiphany", sudden deep & meaningful insight, and the "Ah-Ha" experience.

OM is a ripple, a team, an institution, a community, a nation, a planet living in Love, in Flow with itself.

We are not trying to change the world. We are, however, dedicated to offer the world (that means us) more options. Bliss, peace, wellness reigns, and our daily aim is to excel in these.

martyb
Admin

http://openingmymind.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum